ALSO READ: Storm Electric with Fat-Tires
ZTE Nubia N2 packed with 5.5 Inch HD AMOLED Display with the resolutions of 1080×720Pixels. ZTE Nubia N2 device runs on Android 6.0 (Marashallow) based on UI 4.0 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC processor which is paired with 4GB of RAM.
The Internal Storage is 64GB which can be expandable up to 200GB Via SDcard slot. The Primary Camera is 13MP with LED Flashlight, f/2.2 aperture, PDFA which helps in clicking the best image and Secondary Camera is 16MP with a 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture for selfies.
ZTE Nubia N2 smartphone enabled with Dual-Sim availability and it got 5000mAH (Non-Removeable) battery with fast charging technology which claims long battery life in performance. Sensors in it Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope in it. The Dimensions are 155×75×7.9mm and product Weigh is 180 Grams. ZTE Nubia N2 smartphone available in Two different colors Black and Gold in colors. Coming to the product price is Rs.18,999 approximately.
- 5.5 Inch HD AMOLED Display
- 1080×720Pixels Resolutions
- Android 6.0 (Marashallow) based on UI 4.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 200GB
- 13MP Primary Camera with LED Flashlight, f/2.2 aperture, PDFA
- 16MP Secondary Camera with a 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual-Sim availability
- 5000mAH (Non-Removeable) battery with fast charging technology
- Sensors in it Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope
- Weight: 180 Grams.