ALSO READ: iVoomi iv Smart 4G launched with Android 6.0 at Rs.2,799
Turing Phone cadenza packed with 5.8 Inch HD Display with the resolutions of 2560×1440 pixels. The device runs on Swordfish OS based on deep learning (AI) platform powered with 2 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processor which is paired with 12GB RAM.
The Internal Storage is 1TB which can be expandable up to 500GB Via SDcard slot. The Primary Camera is 60MP with Imax camera 6k, a Triple lens which helps in clicking the best image and Secondary Camer is 20MP with Dual Camera for selfies. Turing Phone cadenza comes with 4 NANO-Sim availability LTE network and it got Three different types of battery 2400mAH Graphene Supercapacitor battery, 1600mAH Li-ion battery and on the other side Hydrogen Fuel cell battery which claims long battery back-up, So the user has no chance to carry power bank to power up.
Turing Phone cadenza integrated with Voice Technology and Advance AI Voice. Note: These specifications are rumoured specifications it might be different remain same when it is officially launched.
- 5.8 Inch HD Display
- 2560×1440 pixels resolutions
- Swordfish OS based on deep learning (AI) platform
- 2 Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 processor
- 12GB RAM
- 1TB Internal Storage
- 500GB Expandable Via SDcard slot
- 60MP Primary Camera with Imax camera 6k, a Triple lens
- 20MP Secondary Camera with Dual Camera
- 4 NANO-Sim availability LTE network
- 2400mAH Graphene Supercapacitor battery, 1600mAH Li-ion battery and on the other side Hydrogen Fuel cell battery.