ALSO READ: Oukitel announces U16 MAX with 6.0 Inch JDI display, 3GB RAM, 4000mAH battery
Sony Xperia L1 packed with 5.5 Inch HD LCD display with the resolutions of 720×1080 pixels. Sony Xperia L1 smartphones run on Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by 1.45GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737T SoC processor mali-T720 MP2 GPU which is paired with 2GB of RAM.
The Internal Storage is 16GB eMMC which can be expandable up to 256GB Via SDcard slot. Primary Camera is 13MP with f/2.2 Aperture, ISO 3200, 3×clear image zoom which helps in clicking the perfect image and Secondary Camera is 5MP with 24mm Wide-angle, f/2.2 Aperture for selfies.
Sony Xperia L1 comes with 2620mAH battery with Qnovo Adaptive changing by Sony’s STAMINA mode which claims long battery life. The Device has Dual-Sim availability which supports 4G LTE network. The Dimensions are 151×74×8.4mm and product Weight is 180 Grams. Sony Xperia L1 available in Three different colors variants Black, White, and Pink in colors. Sony Xperia L1 expected to go sale in April in following countries Europe, Middle East Africa, Asia, North America, and Latin America.
- 5.5 Inch HD LCD display
- 720×1080 pixels resolutions
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- 1.45GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737T SoC
- Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable up to 256GB Via SDcard slot
- 13MP Primary Camera with f/2.2 aperture, Autofocus, ISO, 3×clear image zoom
- 5MP Secondary Camera with 24mm Wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture
- 2620mAH battery with Qnovo Adaptive charging
- Dual-Sim (4G LTE)
- Dimensions: 151×74×8.4mm
- Weight: 180 Grams
- Black, White, and Pink in colors.