ALSO READ: ZOPO Color M4 with 4 Inch WVGA display, 4g VoLTE at Rs.4,999
Gionee M6S Plus runs on Android 6.0 (Marashallow) based on Amigo OS powered by 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 processor which is paired with 6GB of RAM. Gionee M6S Plus smartphone launched in Two different variants 64GB Internal Storage and 128GB Internal Storage which might be expandable Via SDcard slot has we guess.
The Primary Camera is 12MP with Dual-Tone LED Flashlight which helps in clicking the best and perfect image and Secondary Camera is 8MP for selfies. Gionee M6S Plus comes with 6020mAH (Non-Removeable) battery with 3.0 Quick Charge support and let’s know about the sensor’s G-sensor, Light Sensor, Electronic Compass, Compass Gyro, Proximity sensor inside it. Gionee M6S smartphone is enabled with Dual-Sim which supports 4G VoLTE, So here the user has a chance to utilize JIO Prime unlimited offer. The Dimensions are 163×80.8×8.2mm and product Weight is 212 Grams. Coming to the product price is Rs.32,800 (64GB Internal Storage), Rs.40,300 (128GB Internal Storage) approximately.
- 6.0 Inch Display Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- 1920×1080 Pixels Resolutions
- Android 6.0 (Marashallow) based on Amigo OS
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 653 Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage / 128GB Internal Storage
- 12MP Primary Camera with Dual-Tone LED Flashlight
- 8MP Secondary Camera
- 6020mAH (Non-Removeable) battery with 3.0 Quick Charge support
- Sensors: G-sensor, Light Sensor, Electronic Compass, Compass Gyro, Proximity sensor
- Dual-Sim (4G VoLTE)
- Dimensions: 163×80.8×8.2mm
- Weight is 212 Grams.