HTC One X10 runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC processor which is paired with 3GB of RAM. The Internal Storage is 32GB which can be expandable Storage up to 2TB Via SDcard. The Primary Camera is 16MP with Dual-LED Flashlight, Ultra-fast autofocus, f/2.0 aperture which helps in clicking the best and perfect image and Secondary Camera is 8MP with a f/2.2 aperture for selfies.
HTC One X10 enabled with Dual-Sim availability which supports LTE and it got 4000mAH battery which claims long battery life. HTC One X10 available in Two different color variants Black and Sliver in colors. The Dimensions are 152.9×75.6×8.2mm and product Weight is 175 grams. Coming to the product price Tag is 23,000 approximately.
- 5.5 Inch Full HD 2.5D curved corning gorilla glass display
- 1920×1080 pixels resolutions
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 SoC processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 2TB Expandable Storage Via SDcard
- 16MP Primary Camera with Dual-LED Flashlight, Ultra-fast autofocus, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP Secondary Camera with a f/2.2 aperture
- Dual-Sim availability
- 4000mAH battery
- Dimensions: 152.9×75.6×8.2mm
- Weight is 175 grams.