|Image Credits: Micromax|
Micromax Canvas 2 2017 (Q4310) runs on Android 7.0 based on UI powered by 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Mt6737 64-bit processor, Mail MPI GPU which is paired with 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The Device has 16GB Internal Storage and it can be expandable up to 64GB Via SDcard slot.
The Primary Camera is 13MP with LED Flashlight, F/2.0 Aperture which helps in clicking the best and perfect image and Secondary Camera is 5MP with F/2.2 Aperture, an 84.3Degree Wide-Angle lens for selfies. Micromax Canvas 2 2017 (Q4310) has 3050mAH (Non-Removable) battery which might deliver long battery life. Micromax Canvas 2 2017 (Q4310) enabled with Fingerprinter scanner which helps the user to unlock the device within few seconds and it has Dual-Sim availability which supports 4G VoLTE network.
The Dimensions are 8.5mm and product Weight 160grams. Micromax Canvas 2 2017 (Q4310) available in Two different colours variants Chrome Black and Champagne Gold in colours. Coming to the product price tag is not yet announced but it seems to be a midrange smartphone, stay tuned to get more information about the device in detail.
- 5.0 Inch HD 2.5D Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 1280×720 pixels Resolutions
- Android 7.0 based on UI powered
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Mt6737 64-bit Processor
- 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 64GB Expandable Storage
- 13MP Primary Camera with LED Flashlight, F/2.0 Aperture
- 5MP Secondary Camera with F/2.2 Aperture, an 84.3Degree Wide-Angle lens
- 3050mAH (Non-Removable) Battery
- Dual-Sim (4G VoLTE)
- Dimensions: 8.5mm
- Weight: 160grams.